Oh Christmas tree

>> Thursday, November 29, 2007

My favorite thing about Christmas is by far is the Christmas tree. I love the way it smells, I love how pretty it looks all lit up. It really makes the Christmas season for me. But I hate how hard it is to keep it alive. Brian and I both grew up having a fresh tree. We loved going and picking out the perfect one for the year. But we always wait until the 2nd or 3rd week of December because we don't won't it to die on us. So my debate is whether we should cave and get a fake one? Part of me feels like I am giving in and getting one of those shiny aluminum trees like they talk about in the Charlie Brown Christmas special. That there would be some sweet little Charlie Brown tree waiting to be decorated. Maybe I can talk Brian into getting the tree earlier this year. Any good tips on getting your tree to survive? (plus we got the kids a train to go around it and I can't wait to surprise them with it!)

0 comments: