It's a small world
>> Wednesday, April 2, 2008
A good friend called last week and asked if I could take her head shot because a director at Hale Center Theatre had asked her to come in and audition for a part. I asked who the director was and she told me John Adams. I smiled because that was the husband of my high school drama teacher. I told her to tell them hi for me. Not sure if she got the part, but we are crossing our fingers. Takes me back.... good times :) And doesn't she have just the most stunning eyes? You should see her daughters all just as beautiful.



1 comments:
So... This is the part where I have to fess up and tell you that I've been looking at your photography for a few weeks since reading your comment on Polly's blog...
1. Your photos are AMAZING. You have such a gift for capturing light! Although I've photographed children for years I've always been a studio photographer and never been able to master it like you have.)
2. I was at HCT a few months ago when John and Tamara were in Man Of LaMancha, and just reading their names in the program made me giggle a little when I thought of their antics while we were in high school. Weren't they great?
Keep up on the photography-and by the way, you look great!
Sheryl Killpack Coe
skcoe@earthlink.net
Post a Comment