Ok Jackie...how hard to choose only a few. I can't wait to see the other pictures, but I'll be patient. I just appreciate you getting this ordered for us before your big camping week. Thanks so much for doing this for us. It was great to see you, my most specialist friend. You are wonderful! The 3rd picture...8X10 The 5th picture...5X7
the second group the 2nd picture...5X7 the 4th picture...8X10 Let me know if you have any problem doing that and if you could let me know when they'll be ready to pick up. Love ya! Marcia
Ok Jackie...how hard to choose only a few. I can't wait to see the other pictures, but I'll be patient. I just appreciate you getting this ordered for us before your big camping week. Thanks so much for doing this for us. It was great to see you, my most specialist friend. You are wonderful! The 3rd picture...8X10 The 5th picture...5X7
the second group the 2nd picture...5X7 the 4th picture...8X10 Let me know if you have any problem doing that and if you could let me know when they'll be ready to pick up. Love ya! Marcia
PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED ~ Photographs may not be used without my prior written permission. (That includes if you are actually in the picture. Even for facebook or your personal blog)
PLEASE NO PINNING - I have my reasons for this and I would appreciate if images on this blog were NOT used on Pinterest or other sites like it.
2 comments:
Ok Jackie...how hard to choose only a few. I can't wait to see the other pictures, but I'll be patient. I just appreciate you getting this ordered for us before your big camping week. Thanks so much for doing this for us. It was great to see you, my most specialist friend. You are wonderful!
The 3rd picture...8X10
The 5th picture...5X7
the second group
the 2nd picture...5X7
the 4th picture...8X10
Let me know if you have any problem doing that and if you could let me know when they'll be ready to pick up.
Love ya! Marcia
Ok Jackie...how hard to choose only a few. I can't wait to see the other pictures, but I'll be patient. I just appreciate you getting this ordered for us before your big camping week. Thanks so much for doing this for us. It was great to see you, my most specialist friend. You are wonderful!
The 3rd picture...8X10
The 5th picture...5X7
the second group
the 2nd picture...5X7
the 4th picture...8X10
Let me know if you have any problem doing that and if you could let me know when they'll be ready to pick up.
Love ya! Marcia
Post a Comment