PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED ~ Photographs may not be used without my prior written permission. (That includes if you are actually in the picture. Even for facebook or your personal blog)
PLEASE NO PINNING - I have my reasons for this and I would appreciate if images on this blog were NOT used on Pinterest or other sites like it.
5 comments:
I like the color one. Looks more "Hollywood" like. :)
Mary P.
I like the warm tones in the color, but wonder how a nice brown sepia tone would look?
Beautiful, by the way. The first is my FAVORITE.
You never cease to amaze me with your incredible talent. They are all so beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well. love ya!
I like the color one too! You really are amazing!
I agree with the color - what beautiful pictures! I love that they chose 8-8-8.... we were married 9-9-99! Easy to remember!
Post a Comment