So cute! I've heard wonderful things about the shoot - the pics are great! I'm sad that they've had the chance to see you again before we did... I'm sure we'll see you soon!
PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED ~ Photographs may not be used without my prior written permission. (That includes if you are actually in the picture. Even for facebook or your personal blog)
PLEASE NO PINNING - I have my reasons for this and I would appreciate if images on this blog were NOT used on Pinterest or other sites like it.
4 comments:
I love the umbrella picture. It looks like a romantic postcard.
these are so great! love...love...love them!
These all look AMAZING...I love the different poses you did with the two of them. I already know they'll have a hard time picking! :)
So cute! I've heard wonderful things about the shoot - the pics are great! I'm sad that they've had the chance to see you again before we did... I'm sure we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment