Wedded Bliss

>> Saturday, April 18, 2009









8 comments:

JoJuan April 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Wow, such beautiful pictures!! I can't believe you have them on your blog so fast! Don't you need to sleep ever? I think you did a great job of capturing the joy of this wedding.

Toni April 18, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

beautiful pics as always! Just wanted to let you know that I always love your layouts in creating keepsakes and that was such a cute picture of you!

Anonymous April 18, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Those pictures are gorgeous. We especially liked the black and whites.

Me April 18, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Beautiful!

Mary P.

The Uffens Family April 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

They look great - I can't wait to see the rest!! It was so nice to see you again, and meet JoJuan. You did an awesome job with all the pictures - and I'm so happy they'll have such amazing memories of their special day. : ) (isn't Courtney so photogenic?)

Charley April 21, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

You are incredibly talented! I love these pictures!

Peggy April 22, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

What a lucky couple to have such a great photographer!

J April 22, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

I would have a hard time choosing which one to make into a poster for my wall! Where were you when I got married? Do you think they would mind if I stole some of their pictures and put them all over my house and called them my own?
Beautiful.