K kids
>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009
The K family lives just a few houses down from me.... J makes the most amazing caramel apples for the holidays. She says it is a snap, but I image they are more work than she lets on. The kids were the best sports and we had a ton of fun. I love when everybody is relaxed and we can have a good time. Thanks J for allowing me to do this!!






3 comments:
Those turned out so cute. Thank you so much for taking them for me.
Thank you so much for the cute pictures. I love them. You are a great photographer.
My sister loves them to and said that if you are taking pictures again in the fall she would really love you to take her family pictures. I would also like some of my family in the fall too. Let me know if you would be interested.
Thanks again. They look great.
You are very talented! I love your pictures.
Post a Comment