With every wedding I give the couple a 10x10 wedding album to display in their home. Here are some of the pages from Courtney and Darrens. I thought it would be be fun to share! Enjoy.
Jackie, we love our wedding album. Thank you so much for all you did to capture our wedding. I get compliments on your work all the time. You are so talented!
PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED ~ Photographs may not be used without my prior written permission. (That includes if you are actually in the picture. Even for facebook or your personal blog)
PLEASE NO PINNING - I have my reasons for this and I would appreciate if images on this blog were NOT used on Pinterest or other sites like it.
3 comments:
How fun to see these now - it seems like forever ago that they were married! Beautiful, of course!
Incredible Jackie! All of those are wall worthy. You are amazing!!
Jackie, we love our wedding album. Thank you so much for all you did to capture our wedding. I get compliments on your work all the time. You are so talented!
Post a Comment