Wow - I'm impressed! These are beautiful. Looks like you do this professionally? You'll have to let me know how to hire you to shoot my kids (you know what I mean...) : ) polly
Polly sent me the link to your blog. What a cute family. She recently got me into the blogging world, I'm on her links if you want to check it out. It's been forever, it's good to see you again... even if it is by picture alone! :) And I'm with Polly, great pictures! I would love to hire you too!
PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED ~ Photographs may not be used without my prior written permission. (That includes if you are actually in the picture. Even for facebook or your personal blog)
PLEASE NO PINNING - I have my reasons for this and I would appreciate if images on this blog were NOT used on Pinterest or other sites like it.
2 comments:
Wow - I'm impressed! These are beautiful. Looks like you do this professionally? You'll have to let me know how to hire you to shoot my kids (you know what I mean...)
: )
polly
Hey Jackie,
Polly sent me the link to your blog. What a cute family. She recently got me into the blogging world, I'm on her links if you want to check it out. It's been forever, it's good to see you again... even if it is by picture alone! :) And I'm with Polly, great pictures! I would love to hire you too!
Andrea Echols (Bateman)
Post a Comment