It is officially a problem

>> Saturday, March 15, 2008


K had parent teacher conferences this week and got wonderful marks. She went with Brian and I and it was great. Her teacher is wonderful, I can't say enough good things about her. As her teacher was explaining her work she came to a worksheet that K and missed one. Her teacher proceeded to ask K some questions, to try and help her understand better. "K what shape is that? Do you remember?" K shakes her head no. "K do you remember what color it is?" "Red", replies K. Then I look at K and ask "Did you not use that shape because it was red?" K shakes her head yes! Oh my! I started laughing and Brian just shook his head in disbelief. The teacher looked at K in amazement realizing what was happening. Then tells K "it is okay to use red on your school work." Brian then tells the teacher, "We don't know where she gets this, we don't encourage it at home." The teacher looks at K and says, "K I don't believe your daddy!"


Neither do I!


GO BYU!!

2 comments:

Me March 17, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

So, what was the shape?

The Uffens Family March 22, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I can't believe it! Looks like you need to expose her to some of us on the right side, and then she can see the error of her ways! : )