Fall

>> Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter is very much upon us, but I wanted to say goodbye to my favorite season of the year.

4 comments:

JoJuan December 2, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

I love,love,love the picture of the bridge. The colors are gorgeous and the composition is perfect. I wish I had a place in my house to put a giant print of this. Keeping take more of these landscape pics.

In the Middle of it All December 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Really beautiful Jackie! You found your niche! Take a snowy mountain picture for me and you have a buyer! (Little Cottonwood Canyon :)

Al & Kathy Burningham December 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

I love your blog Jackie. I would like to know how to get a live traffic feed on my blog. How die you do that.

Courtney December 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Gorgeous photos!!