It's Official

>> Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am now selling framed fine art prints!! I am very excited by the enthusiasm that I have received in the past few months over my Salt Lake Temple pictures. Many of you wonderful blog readers have asked me when I am going to start selling copies. Well, it took a little while to get all the details worked out, but with the help of my amazingly talented brother (thanks Todd), I am able to offer them to you just how I envisioned without cutting any corners. I am starting small, and I'll see where it gets me. But if there is a picture that you are interested in, email me and I will work it out. Check it out in my new Etsy shop! Watch for more images to be added soon.

All prints will be framed and various sizes are available. Just Ask!

1 comments:

JoMama December 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Yay! I was actually going to ask at one time if I could have a copy of one of your temple pictures...Now your selling them! Yay for me and you!