The Hat *update*

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter? I loved this hat so I thought I would put it on for a few shots during his little mini session for January (Yes, I am determined to keep my new years resolution). And unlike the rest of my children at this age he didn't pull it off. I loved so many of these shots I could have shared a hundred, that's about how many I took anyway. Have a great day! I'll share more later, but right now I have to go back to writing my talk for church.

ISO 200, f/3.2, 1/250



(I really wish I knew what he was thinking in this last one? Perhaps he is thinking to himself, "Really, Mommy did you expect anything less than perfect adorablness."

8 comments:

team wilson January 19, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

Oh my goodness! Seriously! Can he be any cuter? Those are AWESOME pictures! Can his mom be any more talented? HOLY MOLY! Adorable!!!

Al & Kathy Burningham January 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Jackie, He is absolutely adorable. Chubby little guy isn't he? Can't believe he is 6 months old already.
Kathy

JoMama January 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

too cute!

Toni January 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

lol! He is so cute. Mr. Chubbs. Adorable pics, love the hat!

Jaime K January 20, 2011 at 7:01 AM  

I love the rolls... Now he probably won't when he is older. Those pictures are adorable. You do great!

J January 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

What were the Camera settings on this one? I'm trying to figure out a new camera I got. I need you to help me figure it out one of these days!

Me January 21, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Completely adorable!

Mary P.

The Munk Family February 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

So adorable!!It amazing what you can do with just a hat. I am wondering what did you use for your backdrop?